Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Monday, January 25, 2016

#Mini Quilt Challenge










Here's my finished quilt for the 
Making It Fun Mini Quilt Challenge! 
Check out the challenge here:




I had so much fun making this mini
 quilt!  It was created using all
 Michael Miller fabric!!  
It was hard deciding on which
 fabric to use.  So cute and fun!









Here's the backing!









I did a mixture of waves and 
straight lines to quilt the top.

It does measure 19" x 19"!






I decided to quilt the fish in 
black thread.  This defined the
fish and made them pop!   





These are the fabrics I used!!
All Michael Miller Fabrics!
@michaelmillerfabrics




#mmfMini and #EQ25






  













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Nina,
the mini Quilt is sooo adorable. I love the colors.
Best regards
Angie

Ruth said...

Hi Nina,
You have been making lots of cute little quilts and this one is so cute too!
How fun!
your friend, Ruth














1